Friday, December 16, 2005

Tis the season to be Merry

Nice week, mostly....
Other than the problems i have at work and STILL worried about losing my job....

Rudy and I decorated a christmas tree together! That was much fun, especially since Josh was never festive, and we NEVER ever did that together. Rudy even put on christmas music, and we had hot cocoa. VERY fun...it was cool to go get the tree together....

I'm spending the weekend by myself, and plan to go up on the mountain tomorrow, early, early. screw the mandatory bike meeting...i dont think i'm gonna follow up with the racing thing on the bike this spring. I still haven't been able to train, and i aint gonna catch up now.
:S
oh well...i'm just not motivated for it.

I got a new stereo today, since the old one broke. This one is nicer and smaller and better!! FINALLY so glad to have my music back....it was near torture not to have music....


speaking of music and such, this afternoon i recorded some poems that will be aired on christmas night on KXCI, 91.3 fm in tucson, or live from the web at kxci.org. COOL!

anyway, it is about bed time. NIGHT NITE

No comments:

Post a Comment