I'm definately falling for my bluegrass sweetheart. He's awsome, in so many ways. We've spent quite a lot of time together this week, between lunch dates and an hour here and there before or after working, and late night fone calls.
Finding we have so much in common, interests, thoughts, feelings...even though our backgrounds and our walk through life UP to now has been very different. I feel a bit like I'm spinning out of control, a dizzy, warm , excited feeling.
We've been very diligent about keeping our heads, and arent moving too fast (well..physically anyway, my heart will have none of that slow stuff...)
We spent the morning together before heading off to work, chatting as the sun rose. Talking about how much we both want to go out hiking and camping, and travelling, what we want in life, and in relationship. He's sang me songs, I've read him poems, we've kissed, we've held hands...
falling is like this....
he says, dont fall, just float down, and we'll land softly.
He has such a sweet smile, and amazing eyes...I just get lost in them....
I'm excited and happy and giddy and amazed.
We're going to have breakfast together tomorrow, begals! Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment