Cause boy am I falling...fast and hard....
but feel like i've got a parachute there, so i can just float down before hitting the ground at a million miles an hour.
This is all happening so fast...feels so magical.
It sounds stupid and rediculous, but it feels like fate, written in the stars, meant to be?
Is that even possible?
I was looking in all the wrong places, and all the while, if I had just turned the other way....he was there. Neither of us expected this....
Feeling overwhelmed with emotions, so happy.
We're still not RUSHING things. It has all happened so fast, but I dont want to move to fast from this exciting, giddy, ecstatic getting to know you phase....this only comes once in a relationship...got to enjoy every moment of it. Even though we're seeing the dreams of the future up ahead....
Trying so very much to be present, right here and now, feeling the feelings, exploring heart and soul, and not jump ahead too much.
It should be a sign that i didn't feel this much chemistry and magic with ANYONE else I went out with in the last few months. It just wasn't there, even if i TRIED to create it, or justify it's absence with qualifications. With him...it was there, from the first minute i looked at him, even if i tried to IGNORE it...but it wouldn't be squealched.
I'm on fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment