So, i spent the day hiking with another new friend. I noticed that autumn is DEFINATELY in the air now...dried out plants going to rest for the winter, overcast skies....something about the atmosphere is very autumny.
And of course, I'm baking. I made cranberry nut bread last night late late...
i didnt get to meet the guy i'm so excited about yet. Scheduling is just being difficult for us, things keep coming up. I"m guessing he's just busy trying to get settled and moved....but i'm bummed. I'm really looking foward to meeting him...and now, who knows when ...or if?
I'm feeling rather insecure about the whole business now...maybe he doesn't want to meet me after all... ( is that why he hasn't called?)
i can see some potential with the guy i was out with today...but it will take time time time...some awkward silences...lots of me asking him questions, not vice versa...
*shrug*
he has a nice smile though. maybe i should cook him dinner.
i have a day at work tomorrow. i dont know what i'll do after....i'm so anxious and wrapped up in meeting guys. Maybe i need to lay off for a while....
* wonder if anyone will ever even TRY to kiss me?*
No comments:
Post a Comment