Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Comedians and sushi

So tonight, I let myself get taken out on a date, (gee whiz, is that what this was???) by someone MUCH too old for me. *sigh* Very nice guy, we have some things in common, but there is that age difference that really throws me. BUT, we did have a very fun time, went to see a comedian at the university, Steve Hofstetter, the thinking mans comic, www.stevehofstetter.com who was very comical on things political, social and the like. I laughed a lot, even if i wasnt a college kid.

We went and ate sushi afterward and talked a bit. It was nice, got me mind off other things. On another note, I heard from the guy who was supposed to call last night. Turns out he fell asleep early...i know he's probalby busy just moving into town....but still. At least I didnt scare him off... said his aunt had kidnapped him in a txt message, and i responded by asking if i should bring a ransom so we could go out on friday.
The plan is to go on a hike on friday morning, spend some time together and see how it is in person. I'll call him on thursday, but he did say today that he'd call me tomorrow. We'll see if he follows through with that.
I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment