I'm a bad plant mommy!! I've neglected my plants all week long and some were wilted beyond belief, though i hope not beyond repair.... so so bad!!!
:(
THis week has been insanely busy, though i'm not entirely sure why. Having my mom as company over the weekend did throw off my usual schedule....
havent' been able to ride my bike at all this week either. Though i plan to go thursday and friday morning. Maybe sunday, but i might just hike on sunday.
I'm planning to on a hike tomorrow evening at sunset, to get some quiet time outside at the end of my work week. I happen to have friday off, since my monday was an insane mishmash of rotating 14 day, 10 day, and weekly schedules all coinciding on one day.
My roomate is making chinese dinner tonight, congee and little bok choi type vegetables, with "thousand year old eggs" :) sounds wierd eh?? But i'm excited to try it!!
On other positive notes, I got an e mail this week from a publisher in town, whose interested in having me submit a proposal for a small gifty type book on southwestern Herbs!! COOL no!!
So i've got to do a one page synopsis for her and get it out to her ASAP....along with my much delayed seasonal newsletter. Today was the equinox too...and i haven't celebrated it at all. I guess tomorrow night's hike might have to do.
I did invite along the guy i went to mexico with, but i dont know if he will come or not....so, if not, i'll just make it my own personal equinox hike. maybe bring my drum along too...
:)
I hope to make posole this weekend too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment