Tonight, I'm feeling a bit sad and lonely. Melancholy and feeling the loss of relationship in particular. Spending evenings at home alone makes me prone to feeling the loss more. Usually I'm too busy to mope, but I'm too pooped out to do much of anything else tonight.
I picked up my rooom a bit, organized some papers, had some junk food dinner with my roomate, and watched a funky movie called "saved" with that macauly kid from Home Alone. He grew up...it was a wierd teen flick about born again christian teens....rhm....and the rebel teens who break all the rules. Humorous, but frightening at the same time.
I rode my bike this morning, 40 miles *pant pant pant* I haven't ridden that far in months...but i figure if i can ride 40 on no training at all..i SHOULD be able to ride 60 with some training come november and el tour de tucson. Just have to raise 100$ to pay the entry fee....
I'm going birding tomorrow with a friend in the morning. Will be the first time for me actually looking for birds, though i've hung around a few bird loving types recently. Probably do me well to learn the birds and the songs....
I think i'll retire to bed now....i have an early morning, and i'm bumming...
good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment