It's wednesday...that means it is the middle of the week...the work week is half way done!
It also means i start work at 7 am. Bleh...but then i get done around 1...so i wont complain TOO much.
I have friday off this week, Horaay! and mY mom is coming to visit me. Hooray!
What else is new. I'm pondering the idea of actually signing up for el tour de tucson again this year. But perhaps the 67 mile ride, NOT the 111 mile one. I'm not prepared to train THAT much. but if i do sign up, i need to get my rear in gear and RIDE! That means i need to ride on weekends too, long.
Getting up early is still challenging, but it is getting cooler at night now, so evening rides are possible.
Who knows...it is on my mind....along with perhaps searching for a new job?
it is a thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment